Saturday, April 1, 2017

Introducing Lisa-Marie!

Hi everyone! I'm happy to introduce another new member of the Mix It Up Challenge Blog DT! Say hello to Lisa-Marie! Her blog is Scrap | Paper | Scissors and I know you'll agree that her work is just amazing!


My late grandfather was a self taught artist and as such, taught me a lot of what I know now. I have always loved being creative and tried many different art forms - but it was scrapbooking that REALLY grabbed me in 2007. I've never looked back! I love photography too - so it's a great way to combine my two loves! I like my scrapbooking to tell a story, so the majority of my work will have a little 'history' to it. I'm a widowed, stay-at-home mom; and I do have an amazingly supportive life partner. They are both my world and I am building more and more memories with them to scrap! I love doing single page layouts and mixed media canvases; more recently, I've been bitten by the art journal bug and I am officially HOOKED! I'm looking forward to working on this team, alongside fellow talented artists! What a privilege it is for me to serve on this team and to, hopefully, serve as an inspiration!


Welcome aboard, Lisa-Marie! I'm super stoked that you've joined our team and look forward to 'mixing it up!'

Hugs,
Leslie

1 comment:

Denise van Deventer said...

Congrats Lisa-Marie...looking forward to seeing all your creations 😀