Sunday, March 26, 2017

Introducing Niki!

Hi everyone! I'm happy to introduce another new member of the Mix It Up Challenge Blog DT! Say hello to Niki! Her blog is Pawsitively Creative and I know you'll agree she's got some talent!


Hello there y'all! I am a Southern girl (but not a Southern Belle) that loves any and all animals. I have been a Veterinary Technician for over 14 years and my fur babies are my heart, my DH is on that list as well but he is my heart and soul. Awwww! I love being able to help any and all animals (even the slimy ones) stay healthy and live long, amazing lives. 

My go to for my art is anything mixed media but my absolute favorite is making mini top hats. I try to dabble in everything and not stick to one technique or style. I am very excited to be on this new DT and can't wait to see what y'all create! Hugz and Carpe Diem!


Welcome aboard, Niki! I'm super stoked that you've joined the team and look forward to 'mixing it up!'

Hugs,
Leslie

4 comments:

SewPaperPaint said...

Oh Niki! I'm so thrilled to see you launching a new MM blog! This is amazing news and I'll be following right away to see your fabulous contributions. Congratulations my friend! Hugs, Autumn

Pawsitively Creative said...

Oh Autumn! Thank you dearie. I am on the DT but not launching anything, except hopefully some inspiration to everyone that joins in the challenges. :)

Redanne said...

A bit late but huge congratulations Niki!!! I am looking forward to seeing what you and this new team create! Hugs, Anne xx

Pamellia said...

Congratulations to you Doc! You are going to rock the mixed media world with your art and creativity and I can't wait to see what you come up for the challenges!! Sending hugs :)